Hello, my fellow beauties,
I am back again with another post (Finnaalllyy!). I have been doing a lot of research and workshops on essential oils and just knew I needed to share with other students what I have been discovering. Now I could go on and on about essential oils for days but in this post, I am just going to talk about one of my favourite oil blends from the Young Living collection called ‘Stress Away’. Stress Away is a blend of Copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea, and lavender. It was designed to help reduce daily stress, support peace and tranquillity, restore equilibrium and ease body tension. But why I love it so much is because of how much it helped me in my first year of University with panic attacks. I have suffered from panic attacks since my grade 11 year, and they only got worse and worse. I didn’t know how to stop them, prevent them, or live a stress-free life while in school until I discovered essential oils. This grounding blend of copaiba and cedarwood, mixed with the calming lavender oil, truly do ease your body and mind almost instantly. As soon as I felt a panic attack creeping in, I would diffuse the stress away and apply it to my wrists and neck, inhale, and feel my worries rush away. And with that let’s get into why every student needs Stress Away!
1. Well for Stress, obviously. Stress Away can ease your tension, help you study, and wash all your worries away during this time.
You can use it as a natural perfume One of the reasons I love Stress Away so much is because of how amazing it smells! I put this oil on my wrists all the time to wear as a perfume. The best part is that it’s all natural so it won’t irritate your nose or skin, and you can be relaxed while wearing it. (Talk about a triple threat!)
2. You can literally bathe in it You can add 5-10 drops of Stress Away in Epsom salt and combine it with warm water for the perfect bath. Ahhh, what a perfect way to unwind
3. You can ingest it. Simply add 2 drops to water and ingest to reduce stress and enhance confidence.
4. You can make a beard oil with it. Oh yes, you heard that right! Do not be fooled, essential oils aren’t just for ladies they are for everyone. Add a few drops to either coconut oil or your beard oil to give your beard a shiny, smooth appearance!
5. You get 250 applications with one bottle! I think every student can agree that you cannot have enough of this stuff in your life. But 250 applications? That sounds like a pretty good life to me.
6. You can use it in your hair The cedarwood in Stress Away makes this oil very grounding and calming. Plus lavender, can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss! Massage Stress Away into your scalp and hair and enjoy the scent all day long.
7. Get Creative. The lime in this blend is an uplifting aroma that will inspire you. Use it while you are working or being artsy.
8. Sleep Easy As a student I think sleep and stress go hand in hand. Diffuse this blend at night with some extra drops of lavender for a restful and peaceful sleep.
9. Treat your skin. Combine 1 cup of granulated sugar, 3 tbsp of coconut oil, and 10-15 drops of Stress Away for the perfect body scrub.
So what are you waiting for? Order Stress Away today here
Don’t forget to use my YoungLiving distributor #: 13362049. Also, check out my tab on Essential Oils to learn more about what they are and about the brand Young Living. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me! 🙂